Dental Implants - Yorba Linda, CA
Mission Dental is proud to offer Yorba Linda dental implants as a safe and effective treatment option to replace missing teeth. Dental implants also serve as the best option for patients who want to restore natural, healthy teeth. Whether you are missing one tooth, have several teeth missing, or are looking for more extensive implant treatment, we are here to offer implant dentistry in Yorba Linda.
Unlike other restorative treatments, a dental implant replaces your entire tooth from the root to crown. This allows your dental implant to function like your natural teeth. You will be able to eat, speak, laugh, and kiss as you naturally should – comfortable and pain-free.
The best part: Dental implants look and feel just like real teeth. No one will notice you have a dental implant!
What Is A Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial root upon which a manufactured tooth can be placed. Implants are used to support the replacement of a single tooth, multiple teeth, or larger prostheses such as dentures, depending on the individual’s requirements and condition. Placement of the implant stabilizes bone levels and may prevent bone loss, resulting in greater long-term support, function, and esthetics. Implants are a superior way to replace missing teeth, as they do not require alteration of adjacent teeth. Known as durable and strong restorative dental options, dental implants are one of the most successful functional and aesthetic dentistry procedures in use today. They are also an excellent way to stabilize a denture.
How Our Yorba Linda Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are a revolutionary three-part tooth restoration option designed to replace one tooth, several teeth, or an entire arch of teeth. The three parts of a dental implant are:
- Small titanium post: Using 3D technology, Dr. Boghawala will precisely place this post within your jawbone. Once it is healed, in three to four months, the post will act as your artificial tooth root.
- Abutment: This metal cap is attached to your post and serves as a foundation for your crown.
- Custom crown: This visible part of your dental implant is designed by Dr. Boghawala to blend in with your smile seamlessly.
The entire dental implants procedure can be done under one roof – saving you time and money!
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants have been a proven and preferred choice for over 30 years and provide our patients with an all-around superior solution for restoring your smile after tooth loss. Dental implants are fully functional, just like your natural teeth, and are also so natural looking that our patients often forget they have had a restoration. Implants are designed to work just like your natural teeth, and with proper care, they can last a lifetime. No other tooth-replacement option has such a high long-term success rate.
We find that most of our patients who request implants are candidates for the procedure — in general, if patients are healthy enough to undergo a minor dental procedure, such as tooth extraction, they will be able to receive dental implants. Below are a few of the many benefits you can expect with dental implants:
- A permanent tooth loss solution, unlike bridges and dentures, which must be replaced after several years of wear
- The strength and stability to confidently eat and drink as you please without discomfort or embarrassment
- A beautiful, natural-looking new smile and the boosted self-confidence to go along with it
- Prevention of the destructive bone atrophy that can occur over time with missing teeth
- No inconvenient and unsightly removable parts
Contact Our Yorba Linda Implant Dentist Today!
To learn more about our Yorba Linda dental implant treatment options, contact our office. Dr. Boghawala will help you determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants or help you explore your other restoration options. We provide a calm and welcoming environment in our office, sedation dental options, and personalized care to ensure that your visit to us is as comfortable as possible.