Dental Care for the New Normal
We understand that times have changed. Our team has always made our patients’ health and safety our top priorities, and due to current times, we’re ready to double down on this commitment. That’s why we’re implementing several new protocols that are designed to keep you and our team members safe so everyone can enjoy peace of mind in our office. You’ll find a list of what we’re doing below, and if you have any questions, you’re always welcome to give us a call.
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment that has exceeded all CDC guidelines. We follow the infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and OSHA. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
In light of COVID-19, we’ve instituted even more guidelines to ensure your safety.
You’ll experience many enhancements at our office, including ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. For example, contactless credit card transactions in the office, and paying online!
You’ll also be sent a series of forms so we can update your records within our system. Included in these is a COVID-19 screening form. We do need you to complete this information online prior to your appointment.
- Patients will be pre-screened with an extensive Covid screening form.
- All patients will be asked to wear a face-covering while they’re in the office at all times, outside of when they’re being worked on.
- Daily temperatures will be taken and recorded, both for employees and patients.
- Pre-treatment rinse to reduce exposure risk.
- No paper charts to minimize the risk of transmission amongst employees.
- Ability to sign all documents electronically.
- No magazines and pens in the waiting room to avoid the transfer of germs.
- Ambient air management with TRUE Hepa 13 filters throughout the office and common areas, to remove potential viral particles from circulating air.
- Abundant access to hand sanitizer throughout office.
- Enhanced clinical materials to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during dental procedures.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection of equipment and office fixtures that may be touched unconsciously, including computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, buttons.
- Longer appointment times to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties, in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- The number of patients allowed in the office at the same time will be limited.
- Patients and employees will not be allowed to bring visitors to the office, unless absolutely necessary.
- Requiring extra hand washing and sanitizing before all appointments by our team.
- Requiring all clinical employees to wear masks, gloves, face shields, and gowns.